We are delighted to welcome our new Initiator member University…
We are now calling for abstracts for the UIIN Asia-Pacific Conference on University-Industry Engagement (www.uiin-asiapacific.com) taking place from 15 to 17 February 2017 in Adelaide, Australia.
Are you responsible for, or involved in:
- R&D cooperation with business, commercialisation of R&D, industry relations, student employability or entrepreneurship at your university?
- university relationships, innovation or graduate recruitment within your company?
- developing policy in higher education or innovation, science and technology, smart cities or knowledge societies within the government?
- facilitating or supporting collaboration between universities and business?
- creating a campus-led, knowledge-driven change in society?
Join us at this key event for academics, researchers, practitioners, policymakers and business representatives involved in university-industry interaction, innovation and entrepreneurship. The conference provides you with the opportunity to meet peers from all over the world and interact, share knowledge, and establish new contacts. During this three day event, you will encounter a wide variety of presentations and workshops and participate in numerous networking opportunities.
Call for Abstracts and Proposals
We are now calling for abstracts for papers, presentations, good practice case studies, next practice concepts and posters. The deadline for the submission of abstracts is September 26, 2016. Please submit the abstracts through the online submission form, available at: http://www.submission.uiin-asiapacific.com
For more information on the Call for Proposals please visit: http://www.call.uiin-asiapacific.com