Competition rates for Erasmus+ grants are continuously rising and public…
We are Looking for Good Practices in Entrepreneurship Education for Future Teachers!
UIIN are seeking to discover good practices in entrepreneurship education aimed at future teachers in initial education programmes at universities as part of the Erasmus+ Project PIETE (Partnership for Initial Entrepreneurship Teacher Education). Whether it be curricular or extracurricular programmes at your university for initial teacher education programme students, or inspirational entrepreneurship education initiative outside formal education, that target future teachers/ fresh graduates of teacher education programmes – we want to hear about them and showcase them!
Are you currently running/or have been engaged in an exciting initiative that suits our scope? Would you like to be featured in the Entrepreneurship Education for Future Teachers Good Practices Book? Simply send us ([email protected]) information in the format below before the 11th of October, we will evaluate the potential of your good practice and will be in touch with you.
Good Practices scope:
- Formal education: curricular or extracurricular programmes at your university for initial teacher education programmes’ students;
- Non-formal education: entrepreneurship education initiative outside formal education, that target future teachers/ fresh graduates of teacher education programmes;
- Non-formal education: continuous professional development and university-school cooperation initiatives for entrepreneurship education for initial teacher education programmes’ students and (potentially) early-stage practising teachers.
Good Practice case abstract format:
- Initiative / Programme
- Involved institution(s)
- A brief description of the Initiative / Programme (max.700 words):
- What makes it a good practice
- Outputs/Impact of the Initiative/Program thus so far
- Contact person
Contact: Alexandra Zinovyeva, Manager EU Projects, [email protected].
Submission deadline: the 11th of October, 2020
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
*About the PIETE project: in PIETE, we believe entrepreneurship education should be encouraged at the earlier stage of formal education. Yet, schools demonstrate a rather low participation rate in practical entrepreneurial learning and are the most underdeveloped element in the entrepreneurship ecosystem as a whole. One reason behind a current state of affairs is the lack of entrepreneurship education in the pre-service teacher training, or initial teacher education programmes, taught at universities. PIETE project is set to make a substantial contribution in addressing the deficiencies in the development of entrepreneurial competences for a new generation of pre-service teachers. Learn more about the project at www.entrepreneurialteachers.eu.