Recently, the foundations of the modern society have been impacted…
At UIIN, we are committed to helping ambitious universities across the globe with tackling some of their most crucial external engagement challenges. This led us to create the UIIN Institutional Development Programs, which we ran as a pilot in the first half of 2021. Given the importance of these topics and great participant feedback obtained so far, we are excited to announce that we will be running the second cohort, starting in September 2021!
Our institutional development programs build on UIIN’s research and training experience, and interactions with our community, and are focused on addressing three main challenges:
1) Lack of a strategic approach towards university-business collaboration and poor management of external relationships
2) Difficulty to create an entrepreneurial culture in universities
3) Inadequate supporting mechanisms or frameworks to create and measure impact.
Do any of these sound familiar to your university? Take a more in-depth look at our program offerings to see how they can help your institution solve these challenges:
- Strategic Partnerships Accelerator Program: Starting with a detailed analysis and mapping of your university’s partnership goals and current partnering activities, this program provides you with evidence-based recommendations and global examples to guide your strategic partnerships.
- Entrepreneurial Universities Transformation Program: Supported by global best practices and working with leading experts in the field, this program is your opportunity to evaluate and launch your entrepreneurial and engaged university, using an evidence-based, practical approach to strengthening your university’s outcomes. Working alongside other ambitious universities, you will be guided to enhance the entrepreneurial approach and mindset throughout your institution.
- Pathway to Impact Design Program: You can’t manage what you can’t measure… and measuring third mission impact continues to be a significant struggle for universities. The program provides an opportunity for universities to undertake an extensive mapping of their external engagement activities and identification of the main results and supporting structures. Using an evidence-based framework, universities will be supported to create their own Pathway to Impact framework and identify potential methods of data collection and metrics for their engagement activities.
Our programs are open to universities from anywhere in the world, of all shapes and sizes. Each program welcomes up to 8 universities to participate in the cohort. As a university participant, you will form a core team of 5-6 representatives ranging from university leadership, research, academic and professional staff operating at the interface with industry.
Interested already? Don’t miss out on the opportunity to bring your university to the next level of innovation, entrepreneurship and engagement. Register before June 30th to enjoy early-bird prices!
Header photo by Max Bottinger on Unsplash.