How can I access the online event?
You can register for all our online events through the UIIN Events page. You will then receive an event confirmation ticket as well as a link to the private session on Zoom ahead of the event.
What does the differentiation between Organisational Member, Individual Member & Non-Member mean?
UIIN is an international network that brings together a diverse community of university and industry professionals. Participants with either an Organisational Membership or Individual Membership receive a discount or can attend our online events for free. If you do not have an active UIIN Membership, you can still participate in our online events through purchasing a non-member ticket.
My organisation is a member of UIIN but I don't see the members discounts.
If you have an account: Make sure that you are logged into your account to see all the discounts. If your account is not linked to your organisation’s team yet, please send an email to the contact person from your organisation found on the list below so they can send you an invite to it.
If you don’t have an account at our website yet: Please, send an email to the contact person from your organisation found on the list below so they can invite you to your organisation’s team. Once you are logged in and your account is linked to you organisation’s team, the discounts will be automatically applied.
- Aalto University: Anne Kosola
- Aarhus University: Jette Hammer
- Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences: Ingrid Wakkee
- ASELSAN:Başak Ulutaş
- ASML: Arianne Bijma
- Aspira University College: Josip Radić
- Australian National University: Jo Bryant
- Bayer Crop Science US: Phil Taylor
- Breda University of Applied Sciences: Tijs van Es
- Budapest Business School: Blanár Denissza
- Ca’Foscari University of Venice: Giovanna Berera
- Carl Zeiss AG: Max Riedel
- Central University of Technology, Free State: Gcobane Quvile, Janice Gietzmann
- City University of Hong Kong: Victor Lau
- Coventry University: Deepak Farmah
- CSL: Perdita Chesire
- CYENS Centre of Excellence: Areti Christofi
- Deakin University: Peter Hodgson
- Department of Industry, Innovation and Science – Australian Government: Shelley Brook, Hien Nguyen
- Elsevier: Sheila Finucane
- EFMD: Nadine Burquel
- EPFL: Robert Giezendanner-Thoben, Fabienne Adam, Ursula Oesterle
- Euskampus Fundazioa: Igor Campillo
- Faculdade de Ciências da ULisboa: Rita Tomé Rocha
- Flinders University of South Australia: Sally Wheldrake
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology: Bernadette Donoghue
- GIZ: Valbona Koci, Atina Laco
- Hochschule Flensburg: WINnovation team / Stefanie Jordt
- Institute of Technology Carlow: David Kane
- James Cook University: Brook Orr, [email protected], [email protected]
- JAMK University of Applied Sciences: Minna Tunkkati-Eskelinen
- Jönköping University: Linda Berqvist, Jenny Backstrand
- Kristiania University College: Audun Farborot
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology: Johan Blaus
- Local Enterprise Office, Meath: Joe English
- London South Bank University: Neil Pearce
- Lund University: Emily Wise, Anna-Karin Alm, Annette Stambolovski, Åsa Grunning, Bodil Malmström, Carin Nilsson
- Mälärdalen University: Gunnar Windforss
- Magyar Képzőművészeti Egyetem: Pupek Emese
- Munster Technological University: Irene Sheridan
- New York University: The Office of Global Inclusion, Diversity and Strategic Innovation
- University of Galway: Ruth Hynes
- Novartis: Téa Kekelidze
- Oxylabs: Gabija Brigile
- Pan-Atlantic University: Peter Bamkole
- People’s Friendship University of Russia: Vladimir Filippov, Mario Martino
- Podkarpackie Centrum Innowacji Sp. z o.o.: Barbara Filanowska, Kacper Moczarny
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile: Muriel Oyarzún S.
- Princeton University: Christina Pellicane
- Raytheon Technologies: Christine Gemelli
- RIGA Technical University: Juris Ilijns, Laura Stale, Paula Turka
- Ruhr Universität Bochum: Meike Schaich, Annika Engelbert, Vanessa Vaughn
- Salesforce: Jean Pembleton
- Schlumberger: Marina Bulova
- Siemens AG: Katharina Frantz, Natascha Eckert, Ilaria Carrara Cagni, Sebastian Dreßen
- Southern Cross University: Rhianna Poole
- Swinburne University: Pauliina Mattila
- Tampere University of Applied Sciences: Hanna-Greta Puurtinen
- Tech Parks Arizona: Tracy Bibeau, Carol Stewart
- Technische Hochschule Wildau: Sandra Jakob
- The Boeing Company: Cindy Mahler
- The Royal Veterinary College: Roo Goodwin
- The University of Adelaide: Carolin Plewa, Natalie Forde
- The University of Auckland: Nancy Jones
- The University of Melbourne: Ken Jefferd, Hun Gan, Heather St. John, David Robson, Anne Coco, Chelsea Cobb, Megan Astle
- The University of Sydney: Mandy Nelson, Chloe Cai, Glenys Gilbert, Michael Hall
- The University of Utah: Theresa Gubler
- TU Dublin: David Kirk
- Turkish Aerospace Industries: Onur Jane
- Ulster University: Karen Delgado
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid: María José Herrero-Villa
- Universidad de Málaga: Rafael Ventura
- Universidad EAN: Sara Marcela Vera Aguirre
- University College London: Brian Carter
- Universiti Malaya: Diraja Ungku Aziz
- University of Bologna: Valeria Carpene, Chiara Farinelli, Silvia Vecchi
- University of Borås: Peter Serrander
- University of Bristol: Ellie Cook
- University of Bucharest: Magdalena Lordache-Platis
- University of Central Lancashire: Jane Lord
- University of Copenhagen: Annette Flocke Lorenzen
- University of Helsinki: Suvipäivikki Mikola
- University of Limerick: Ann Ledwith
- University of Oslo: Silje Katinka Jansen
- University of Padua: Patrizia Cannavò
- University of Pretoria: Frans Swanepoel
- University of South Australia: Claire Jackson
- University of South-Eastern Norway: Nils Kristian Bogen
- University of Strathclyde Glasgow: Cree McDowall, Fiona Ireland, Julian Taylor, Catherine Breslin, Janine De Fence
- University of Technology Sydney: John Szabo
- University of Tennessee: Jason Young
- University of Turku: Paavo Kosonen
- University of Twente: Marieke Zwennes
- University of Veterinary Medicine Budapest: Csilla Udvarias
- University of Wisconsin System: Julie Jonuzi, David Bruckardt
- University of Wollongong: Zahra Shahbazian
- Vel Tech TBI: P. Chandrakumar
- Vytautas Magnus University: Edvinas Samys
- Waterford Institute of Technology: David Kane
- Western Sydney University: Jen McPherson
- 3M Deuthschalnd GmbH: Willi Geser
How can I obtain a UIIN Membership?
What do I need to access the online event?
Prior to the event, you will need to make sure you are able to access Zoom on your digital device. On the day of the event, you can join the session by clicking on the link that has been provided to you.
Can I join the event on my phone/tablet?
We recommend watching on a computer or laptop for the best experience, but the stream will also work on mobile and tablet.
Can I share the link to join the online event with a colleague?
No, the link to the event is unique to you, so your colleague will need to register for a ticket to get access.
I am not available at the time that the live stream is taking place. Will the session be recorded and posted at a later date?
This is a LIVE online event and there are currently no plans to air recordings of sessions after they have taken place.
I cannot find the answer to my question. How can I contact the organiser?
Please email [email protected] and we will be able to assist you.