Building Successful Partnerships (full program)
Tailored for ambitious university and industry professionals, this program equips you with a robust skill set for navigating the intricacies of strategic partnerships. Whatever your experience level, this program offers a holistic approach to partnership development and management.
Delivered through workshops, seminars, fireside chats and practical ‘knowledge to practice’ sessions, participants have the option to complete up to four modules (two weeks per module) and a personal application project (PAP), which includes five PAP workshops:
- Navigating your partnership landscape
- Initiating and developing a partnership
- Going from transactional to strategic
- Maximising impact through effective partnership management
In addition to the main learning journey, participants are encouraged to join pre-course activities, including an information session and opportunities to meet your cohort members, as well as post-course activities like alumni events.
- Duration: two weeks
- Workload: six to eight hours per week
- Collaborative workshops: attendance required
- Fireside chats: attendance required
- Seminars: attendance required
- Knowledge-to-practice sessions: attendance required
- Reflections and peer reviews at your own pace
Every course module includes a module assignment:
- Workload: four to six hours
- Module assignment
- Reflection exercise
- Live session with peers and facilitators
Apply the acquired knowledge and skills by completing a capstone project (PAP), exclusively available when participating in the full program:
- Workload: 32 hours, estimated
- Self-paced work on a practical challenge
- Four workshops with UIIN experts
- Final pitching event
- Optional one-on-one mentoring and coaching
"I understood how to apply pathway to impact principles to my research projects. This program will help me to communicate and value my research differently using different stakeholders."
“The sessions were conducted by professionals, each in their own field, who are able to inspire, impart knowledge and guide in the right direction.”
“This is the best impact program I have undertaken. The sessions explain the why and how of the different aspects of impact and have helped me to understand the best ways of creating meaningful relationships with different stakeholder groups. Throughout this program I have developed new skills in effective communication that supports impact generation and valorisation of my work. I would highly recommend this program to anyone looking to take the impact of their work to the next level.”
This intensive online training program will accelerate your skills in university-business collaboration – whether you’re new in the field or have years of experience. Topics include: partnership approaches; pathway valorisation and measuring outputs, outcomes and impact.
This two-month online training program is designed for ambitious academics ready to engage externally with research valorisation. Topics include: impactful research; impact mindset; external engagement and valorisation; and personal brand building and research communication.