The module we provide a basic description of technology/knowledge transfer processes, R&D management, technology management and innovation management concepts.
Download the presentation
Watch the Session
The following sources are designated as recommended reading for this module:
- Bozeman, B. (2000). Technology transfer and public policy: a review of research and theory. Research policy, 29(4-5), 627-655. Download here
- ESA (2008): TECHNOLOGY READINESS LEVELS HANDBOOK FOR SPACE APPLICATIONS, Available from: https://artes.esa.int/sites/default/files/TRL_Handbook.pdf Download here
- Markman, G. D., Phan, P. H., Balkin, D. B., & Gianiodis, P. T. (2005). Entrepreneurship and university-based technology transfer. Journal of business venturing, 20(2), 241-263. Download here
- Shane, S. A. (2004). Academic entrepreneurship: University spinoffs and wealth creation. Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Cassiman, B., & Ueda, M. (2006). Optimal project rejection and new firm start-ups. Management science, 52(2), 262-275.
- Walter, A., Auer, M., & Ritter, T. (2006). The impact of network capabilities and entrepreneurial orientation on university spin-off performance. Journal of business venturing, 21(4), 541-567. Download here